WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Geography Div.... (small city, large hospital subsection)

Even though I've dropped off and picked up pax from Hopkins, I never realized just how big it is.
Now, since I visit the Goose Girl  - - update below - - every day for most of the day (and part of the night), I can occasionally indulge myself with something like a subway sandwich or a pizza. The campus is mostly connected and seems to have all the services in case you never get out !!!


The loop marked in yellow is just over one klick around, so I can also get some exercise when I'm kicked out of the room. I'm slowly learning what's available and where it is.

The Goose Girl is in there !!!! She's able to respond to simple commands like squeeze hand move fingers, move foots. Her pupils are reactive and she can smile (sort of) and stick out her tongue when conscious. She can track with her eyes - though she has them closed a lot and I hope she's getting some rest. she isn't completely dependent on the ventilator any longer, but it's still connected and helps her.
The Bear can only hope that the improvement continues and the setbacks are small.



No comments:

Post a Comment