WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bipartisanship This ..... Div

I hear the VOICE OF DOOM on the radio droning on about the Government shutdown. They keep interviewing the republican retartds that are responsible and we keep hearing them say "if only the President (caps mine out of respect) would just be reasonable and compromise."  WTF are these people saying ???  I thought the man has been more than reasonable over the past four -plus years. Isn't this the guy who's motto seems to have been, " .... here's my bottom line but I'm willing to settle for less" ?? Maybe he should try this approach ......

Just What the Fuck are you idiots in Congress talking about. You lost. Goddamit, get over it, take your medicine!! Being an asshole does have consequences. Losing elections has consequences. Why should you hold ME hostage ??? Don't I have the right to defend myself from people threatening me ???

Take this asshole ( I wish someone would): “We’re not going to be disrespected. We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.” — Rep.MARLIN STUTZMAN 
( h/t TenGrain at Mock Paper Scissors).

Hey Martlin, You don't GET anything out of being a republican; or a democrat, or a congressman or a working puke or anything other citizen for that matter (and just who's this fucking "we" you're referencing?). What you get as an elected representative of the people, is the same obligation  I incurred  in wearing the uniform of this country for over twenty years. I pledged my life, my fortune and MY SACRED HONOR to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic (and right now Marlin, you are beginning to resemble one of those enemies).  I didn't agree to use that Constitution for my own purposes or get anything else than what I played
 " ....you bet your blood" to receive. You, Marlin,  may have a life (such as it is), a fortune (probably inherited), but you sir, certainly have no honor   - -  sacred or otherwise.
             
Someone once said that integrity is doing what's right even when no one else is looking. Well Marlin,  if integrity is a requirement for serving in this nation's Congress, you are supremely unqualified (and I shudder to think of the qualifications of those that voted for you).

Maybe what you deserve (since you haven't figured it out yet) is a 230 grain JHP .45ACP round forced through your fuckin' teeth into your pie-hole at 900FPS. But then again, I'm sure that you haven't considered that and I would never be the one to execute the act. ( I'm sure that NSA will be knockin' on the door within 20 minutes of me hitting send).

What is wrong with these people  - - - and that includes the press ???? When are we going to stand up and say BULLSHIT ????? The world ain't fuckin' flat !!! There becomes a point when "both sides" engulf everyone in total crap ........... and right now even those of us with a partially functioning brain know who's on first .........  and who's right.






No comments:

Post a Comment