WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Thursday, August 15, 2013

RIP Div (Political Journalism subsection)

For many years I enjoyed the writing of Jack Germond in so many of the newspapers I read wherever I was living at the time,  I also enjoyed his laid-back, dry, droll commentary when paired against the other up-tight "talking heads" he appeared with on various commentary shows on the teevee.
Was sorry to read that he passed away yesterday at age 85.

Well Jack, I guess now you know "what really happened" ........ thanks for trying to tell us back then.

                                             1992 - Original Filename: germond.jpg. 92 file photo of Jack Germond. - Photo was taken by then staff photographer Harry Naltchayan.           
                                                (Harry Naltchayan / TWP)

No comments:

Post a Comment