WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Friday, March 16, 2012

YGTBSM div

I've been away from the retail travel industry for five years now (except for Driving4$$). I remember doing the electronic visa application for clients heading to Australia (no money required) but can't imagine what a prospective, inbound  "tourist" must think when being confronted by the ESTA application form (not to mention the $14). I don't even know what some of the referenced "conditions" are. It's sort of like the questions required on a handgun application here. If you answer "YES" you're in a shit-load of trouble.
Stumbled upon this, guess it says it all.
I know what some of my pax say after arriving at Dulles (IAD)  - -  both US citizens and "visitors,"  - -  no wonder my tips suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment