WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How cum ?????? div

Every day, I read one of the premier newspapers in the country cover to cover. This is a habit begun as a newsboy for the Arizona Republic more years ago than I care to remember (though those days, when Phoenix was a small community, are long gone but fondly remembered).

The business section (and many of the articles focusing on economics) seem to tell of many reasons why we should give money to banks. These are the folks that 40 years ago were offering toasters for a deposit.
Talk about "bailouts." !!!!!

WTF, over ?????

Since the repeal of Glass-Steagall the banks have had free rein to do "whatever" with the money entrusted to them. Seems like one of the "players" has had enough. Guess he can kiss his future on Wall Street goodbye. So much for telling truth to power  - -  I saw plenty of it in the military (and experienced the consequences).

Then again, there's the fact that none of these assholes have gone to jail. When I served as a Notary Public, my State required me to maintain a record of EVERY document I certified and the identification of the person needing my service. How come these assholes aren't in jail ??????? Sounds like a violation of the law to me, eh ???

Then there's the folks the "rich" entrust their money to (well, if you got it, waste it)  - - Oops, my bad !!

Maybe we should start concentrating on the folks that are robbing us instead of vaginas. (Please, don't get me started).

If a person is robbing you, don't you have the right to defend yourself ??? Could be coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment