WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Friday, January 20, 2012

Good Day div ........

Today was GREAT !!!!
Picked up the Les Baer Custom, .38 SuperAuto, 6-inch  I ordered 4 Months ago   . .  shoots like a dream though two of the Baer supplied mags failed. Small problem - easily corrected.


Replaced my stolen Les Baer .45 ACP  - --  the insurance came through and covered most of the cost.




Received the Ultimate Equipment folding knife I won in a no-cost raffle (I never win anything).

The rock is the weapon that broke my window and helped the thief (may he/she contract a disfiguring social disease and suffer for many years - the rock probably won't suffer much).

Cooked a Rack of Lamb for the Goose Girl and a filet for myself (she said "excellent"). Nice bottle of wine with dinner ...........

All in all, a great day ...... Happy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment