WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Uplifting Div (Social Distancing subsection)

Since my gym is closed, went today for a walk (it's 60 degrees here, but supposed to snow tomorrow).
Came across this written in chalk on a sidewalk in my neighborhood.



Here's the part in the photo:

Sometimes the little things
Start closing in on me
When I'm feeling down
I wanna lose that frown
I stick my head out the window
And I look around
Those clouds don't scare me
They can't disguise
This magic that's happening
Right before my eyes
Soon Mr. Moon will be shining bright
So the best day ever can last all night
Yeah, the best day ever's gonna last all night now
Complete lyrics here 

Kind of a nice thought for our current situation.
Stay safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment