WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Monday, April 9, 2012

Thanks for your service div

I received an offer from some local agent to refinance my VA mortgage today.
Earlier during my troll of the inter-tubes, I came upon this. (thank you Atrios).
I e-mailed the agent:

Dear XXXXX,
I appreciate your offer of refinancing, specially directed towards me in recognition of my service to my country.
I do not know your background (nor do I want to). 
One of the most important traits of those of us who served honorably was (and is) integrity and the willingness to put our lives, and careers on the line for what was (and is) right.
Perhaps it's time for you to step up and find an employer that respects your values.
Please remove me from your mailing list.
Patriotically yours,
Bear

I'm sure that the guy is just trying' to make a living and provide for his family.
Once again, how many folks are willing to sacrifice their integrity for a buck (or health insurance) ??
Trust me, I will never do business with his firm. It ain't much, but we each need to do our part.

No comments:

Post a Comment