WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Saturday, May 30, 2020

A Little Saturday Nite Bluegrass Div (Thanks for your service subsection)

Today will always be Memorial Day for me. I've written about this before.
I won't be working today as a ranger with the Park Service this year; the presence of the COVID-19 virus and my family's vulnerability have caused me to forego my appointment. People always said  "Thank You for your service,".... it always made me uncomfortable. I always answer " It was my honor to serve."
Here's Joe Mullins and the Radio Ramblers doing A Folded Flag.



Duane Sparks - Guitar, lead vocal, Joe Mullins - Banjo, Mike Terry - Mandolin, Jason
Barie - Fiddle and Randy Barnes - Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment