Billy Ray Latham has passed away. I always remembered him as the one who smiled in concerts by the Kentucky Colonels (Clarance and Roland White were always so serious.
Here's 45 minutes of great pickin' and singin'.
1. Flat Fork
3. Train 45
4. All the Good Times (Are Past and Gone)
5. Shuckin' the Corn
6. There Ain't Nobody Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
7. Mockin' Banjo
8. Johnson's Ole Gray Mule
9. Over in the Glory Land
10. Soldier's Joy [Clarence White]
11. Footprints in the Snow [Doc Watson]
12. Good Woman's Love
13. If You're Ever Gonna Love Me
14. Listen to the Mockingbird [Scotty Stoneman]
15. Auld Lang Syne [Bill Keith]
16. I Am a Pilgrim
18. Shady Grove
19. Dark Hollow [the New Kentucky Colonels]
20. Roll in My Sweet Baby's Arms [the New Kentucky Colonels]
Clarence White - Guitar, Roland White - Mandolin. Eric White - Bass and (fondly remembered) Billy Ray Latham - Banjo.