WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Friday, February 23, 2018

Memories Div

Years ago (I'm sayin' 60's) when I was busy standing on a stage behind a Martin guitar and flunking out of Arizona State University; I used to occasionally appear and socialize with a guy who played bass and classical guitar who used to routinely do Oscar Brown, Jr's The Snake as part of his sets. He always got a good deal of applause (and attention afterwards) due to his presence and presentation. Rumor has it that one or two ladies ended their lives after receiving his attention and subsequent rejection, but that was just a rumor.....
Appears that Preznit Comb-over has made it part of his repertoire.

I guess donald of orange has finally admitted that he's one of the "reptile people," eh ? I knew it, Did you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment