Duh, these are the rules, eh?
- Be nice. No name calling, flaming or demeaning of the proprietor (that would be me) and/or those who have already commented. You are free to disagree within the confines of rational argument and good taste. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.
- Try to be civil. Adult language will be tolerated to an extent (determined by me). Those going over the line will be deleted. Best advice: If you think it's too inflammatory, then it probably is; so don't do it. (this is a lot like #1 above, but bears repeating).
- Keep your comments brief. If you need an excessive amount of space, get your own blog, give a brief summary and provide a link. Don't ask me how to make a blog - I'm struggling enough as it is.
- This site ain't commercial. If you are selling Spam or anything else, knock on someone else's door.
- Do not attempt to hijack a thread - - relevant, on subject comments only.
- If you can't follow these (simple) rules, then your comments will be deleted.
- If I think up any more rules, I'll try to include 'em. But, it's my blog, so I can pretty much do whatever I think is necessary.