WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Friday, May 3, 2013

Computer Div ... (frustration and ignorance subsection)



This computer stuff can really be exasperating. When I expect something to happen and it doesn't, you don't know if the machine is screwing up or if it's me. (As it sez in my mini-profile below, I'm a computer neophyte.
Lately, Safari (yeah, I'm a Mac person) has been freezing any yielding the whirling pinwheel of whatever. Sometimes it simply shuts down ........ sometimes not. Usually, shutting down the machine and re-booting fixes it (for a while anyway).
Been to the "Genius Bar" four times in the past two weeks. Replaced both sticks of RAM and reloaded the OS.
Been acting up again !!! Tomorrow will probably erase the thing and reload from scratch !!!
Guess I'll preposition some stuff for Idle Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment