WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Friday, March 15, 2013

Shipwreck ... div (brand death subsection)

During all my years in the travel industry, Carnival was always considered the "low-end" of the mass-market cruise lines. I personally never sailed with them, but considered all client reports and criticisms when recommending a particular ship. Based on performance and the latest news, I don't think anyone could convince me to recommend them, let alone go up the gangplank.
I don't know what the future holds for the company, but despite the refunds and offers of future freebies, I see nothing but a death spiral of Carnival.
Hopefully, one of the successful lines WON'T buy them to be used as a loss-leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment