WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Saturday, December 2, 2023

ALittle Saturday Nite Bluegrass Div (Happy Birthday subsection)

 Well, tomorrow I will celebrate the completion of 78 years on this troubled planet. 

It’s gained me several things: four distinct careers - Military, travel agent, shuttle driver and Park Service Ranger; survival of cancer and a 60 year association with and love of acoustic Bluegrass and “folk” music, including (in my younger days) the opportunity to meet and jam with several noted performers and groups. It’s been quite a ride so far.

Anyway, my loving wife decided I needed more exercise, excitement and fresh air in my life so she bought me a present:


You might guess what his name is  - hint, it's more generic than Ephiphone or Masterbuilt

 



No comments:

Post a Comment