WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Well, that was interesting Div (PresssortaConfrence subsection)


                                                           
  

Seems like Kim Il Don got everyone together there in NYC and agreed to answer questions.
Of course he started off by saying he wasn't really there to answer any questions and followed up with repeated, unsubstantiated superlatives and glowing testimony on how smart, rich and powerful he was ...... the press ate it up.
I watched what I could and then turned off the teevee in disgust. I didn't hear any answers.

I'm sure "Beltway Blonde" will be out there later today telling us what he really meant.

What I did hear was that he thinks he's exempt from civilized behavior, will turn his bidness over to his sons Uday and Qusay (oops, must have been thinking of someone else who figured he was above the law) Eric and Don and never talk to them again  (I'm not really sure how that part will work).

It seems to me that since his name IS the bidness, maybe he should just change it. There have been several good suggestions (scroll down for the A-Z listing). That oughta do it, eh ? Problem solved.

Of course, here's another take. (update -7 pm in fly-over 'murica)

No comments:

Post a Comment