WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Thursday, October 27, 2016

"On My Mark, three two one, turn ..." Div (Addendum/Update subsection)

I'm making a reference to an earlier post or two  - -

I was rummaging about the intertubes this afternoon and stumbled upon this article from Politico by Bruce Blair - one of the signatories of the letter on why Mr Trump should not have his finger on the "nuclear button."
It's lengthy, but provides a pretty good primer on the process and procedure of how nukes are committed. Many of the statements bring back memories, and from my background and hands-on experience are accurate - and frightening.

Mr. Blair is featured in this ad for Hillary Clinton that was filmed at the Park Service site where I volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment