WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy Anniversary !! Happy New Year !!

                                                                     The Staff
                      
Four years ago (yesterday) I put up this blog. I've sure learned a lot about formatting and "how to" along the way.

So far I guess it's had its moments, as have I. It's seen the changes in my life and location, provided me with an outlet for my feelings and has increased my knowledge of useless facts -- oh well. Occasionally, I've said something that people actually looked at !!

650 posts, almost forty thousand "hits" or views. Certainly nothing to brag about, eh ? Thanks to everyone who's "clicked" to give it a view and the volunteer "mini-bears" that have suggested topics and those whose who have posted comments. Thanks to my unacknowledged "mentors,"   Comrade EB Misfit and Badtux, the Snarky Penguin and all those who have included me in their blogrolls.

Hopefully, 2016 being the meat of the National Silliness will provide plenty of fodder. The Bluegrass and Maps will, hopefully, continue to populate their usual time slots.

HAPPY 2016 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment