WHAT YOU MAY FIND HERE

RANTS, RAVINGS and RUMINATIONS along with
RAUCOUS RIBALDRY and RAMBLING REFLECTIONS

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ignorance ....... div

I'm sorry !! Ever since I was first instructed by the school nurse in the 6th grade (no, I'm not going to say how long ago that was) I knew about that 'lil wiggly thing battlin' all the other 'lil wiggly things to break into that there ovum thingee (and how he got there, .... snicker). As I grew older, I learned just how difficult it was to even get "him" into the competition ( so many obstacles). Later, I learned of the various ways to keep "him" from his goal (and no, I didn't have a latex allergy). I did know, however, when to stop trying. Maybe from respect (which grew over the years) or maybe just from frustration.

Just WTF does this GOP asshole know (even though he sits on a committee for Science)???? What kind of doctors has he been talking to ??????

Jesus H. Christ with a turkey baster !!!!!!   Where do these idiots come from  - -  and this is a Congressman ???  This is a guy who deigns to sit in a deliberative body envisioned by the likes of Jefferson, Madison, and Adams  ?????  Several worthwhile people have come out of Missouri. Harry Truman and Doug Dillard to name a couple ..... this jerk ain't in the same league.

(and WTF stake does he have to say anything on the subject ???....... does he have a vagina ??????)

Sorry, ignorance offends ............
Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment